Anne Brin | Jan 26, 2018 | 0
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- According to the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- According to the time they remain active, there are session ones (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (with which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of the cookie – it can be from few minutes to several years).
- According to the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they can be:
– Tecnical Cookies (which are necessary for the use of the web and the provision of the contracted service),
– Cookies of personalization (which allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
– Analitycal Cookies (which collect Information of the web use),
– Advertising Cookies publicitarias (which collect information about the preferences and personal choices),
– Affiliation Cookies (which allow tracking visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, which allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyze the activity performed to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case these cookies provide personal data and are not used for the collection of them.
– Facilitates the user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website;
– Prevents the user from having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time the user accesses the website;
– Encourages the improvement of the operations and the services provided through this website after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through cookies
When accessing our website you are informed that if you continue browsing, you will be installed several third-party cookies, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to our website for the realization of anonymous statistics about visits, always collecting information anonymously. It is not necessary to accept the installation of these cookies for browsing our website.
In various sections of our website you can be installed social network cookies, specifically the following ones:
- Cookie of Facebook, following their Cookies Policy.
- Cookie of Linkedin, following their Use of Cookie
- Cookie of Google+ and Google Maps, following their types of Cookie use.
Name – Type – Expiration – Purpose – Class
At all times you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation to support and which not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome (Setting menu):
Setting > Advanced > Privacy and security (content settings) > Cookies:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Tools menu):
Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Advanced:
Options > Privacy and Security > Cookies:
- Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy
Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies
These instructions can be updated or medicated, so we cannot guarantee that they fully comply with the version of your browser. It may also happen that you use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly the settings of your browser, usually in the “Settings” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see the help field of your browser for more information).
DESACTIVATION/ACTIVATION AND DELETING OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it should be done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Same way, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please, note that if you do not want to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. Some website features may be lost, and you may no longer be able to see certain web pages. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you are not going to see advertisements. Simply the ads will not conform to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
You can find more information regarding Cookies in Internet
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases in which our website contains integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short videos that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you find out that this type of cookies on this website are not listed above, please inform us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and the way your privacy has been guaranteed.